CureZone   Log On   Join
Shelleycat

Views: 1,245
Published: 20 y

Shelleycat

Hi Shelleycat. could i have a reading done?
my b-day is 12/17/71
i have had issues with trusting men and myself (afraid of making mistake)- letting everything flow as it will. some of this i have found out has been due to illness affecting my mental health...anxiety. i think i have had mercury tox that led to hypothyroidism and candida which then caused other issues. i am working on all that stuff and have come a long way. i use the forums here as support.
i am one of those people that pick up on others emotions at times and i feel their pain at times too. sometimes too much - i am not psychic but maybe intuitive at times.
i am presently in a relationship and am at times having trouble trusting life. he is wonderfully supportive and a beautiful person.....it is hard for me to let someone in. i hate to say this but i haven't felt peace of mind in a long time. as i said- i think alot has to do with health issues.
anyway- any guidance would be appreciated. thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)