CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'd be interested in your opinion of 3/30

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

shelleycat Views: 1,487
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 623,150

Re: I'd be interested in your opinion of 3/30

Hi Dee! My sympathies. I'm born on the 3rd day, but still somewhat shy and awkward in person, and used to be VERY very shy. My brother is born on the 30th and hardly ever speaks. I think most numerologists forget the action of the 0, which really puts in a tailspin of a challenge. What it does to the 30 is it means you are more challenged to be a communicator - in other words, it's more difficult, and often, 30's must compensate by switching to writing rather than verbal.

The fact that you are born on the 30th and have a 30/3 life lesson number heightens the action of the 0.

There can also be things in the name that lead to problems with being verbal. Charlie Chaplin had an "X" with the 5 in the center, and so it's interesting that he was in SILENT movies. If he'd been around during the talkies, chances are we would never have known the genius he was.

Self-esteem is a huge issue for 3 and 30 people. Until you honor yourself and your rights, you won't be free to speak. 3 is very conscious of justice and fair play - they make good lawyers - and since you were born in a 12/3 month, it was extra-important for your parents to be very fair and even lenient in disciplining you. You may have patterns learned from those early days that are not serving you constructively now.

Your challenges are 0/3/3/3 so again, more reason to have problems with self-expression. Most computer numerology readings don't even calculate challenges, and they are more defining than just about anything else! Most people have at least 2 or 3 or even 4 different challenges, you've got 3 repeated 3 times! geez! That means it's in effect for your entire life. Since your life lesson # and challenges are the same, then you came into this incarnation with the challenge to be yourself.

I think the best thing for you to do is to become other people's voice. Like, rather than being an actor, be an agent. I bet you're much braver when standing up for someone else!

Being read wrong by other people is the curse of 3's and Capricorns, I should know LOL! I've learned to take advantage of it. I'm a complete chamelean - no matter where I go, people think I'm like them, all I have to do is use certain turns of phrases.

What they do is project themselves onto you, whenever they mis-read you, criticise you, point it back at them. They're telling you about their own selves and issues, not you. I highly value honest accurate criticism, it's so rare!

You will get farthest by helping people and being an example for them to follow. You can do this quietly, with energy, clear intention, simply diligently doing your job and walking your talk, and have a huge effect. You don't have to shout, protest, be pushy, your power is natural and balanced. Learn to recognize it, respect it, and keep on empowering yourself by speaking succinctly, clearly, honestly, when you DO speak. Ask people if they really want to know what they are asking. If they do not ask, don't tell.

Hope that makes sense! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)