CureZone   Log On   Join
Alternative to Vaccines?

Ev Views: 6,888
Published: 20 years ago

Alternative to Vaccines?

What are the alternatives to vaccination?
Randall Neustaedter OMD, LAc

Let's turn this question around. What would induce me to vaccinate my children? The answer: only a completely new technology that proved to be both safe and effective. Knowing what I do about the toxicity and dangers of the current vaccines, I would not allow my child to receive them under any circumstances. What are the alternatives? Keep your child healthy, and stop being afraid of these diseases. Fear is an outmoded response to childhood infectious disease. Promote the strength of your child's immune system instead, and avoid things that can weaken it. This will prevent complications of diseases. Here's a list.

Keep your child's diet clean. Avoid foods that promote inflammatory reactions. Do not give your child partially hydrogenated fats, the ones contained in packaged snack foods. Read labels of prepared foods and you will find these fats in crackers, chips, cookies, and desserts. These fats promote inflammation and prevent healthy fatty acids from being incorporated into cells. Stop feeding your child French fries and other deep fried foods. The oils are rancid. Stay away from McDonald's and the other burger palaces. Supplement your child's diet with flax seed oil, an omega-3 fat that prevents inflammation. Put it into smoothies or mix it with rice or oatmeal, but do not cook flax seed oil. Keep it refrigerated.

Avoid foods with added sugar. Stop giving your child sugared breakfast cereals, sodas, cookies, and ice cream. Corn syrup is especially difficult for the body to metabolize. Read labels. Corn syrup is everywhere. Use fruit spreads instead of jam. Offer lots of fresh and dried fruits or fruit rolls. Use whole grains and whole wheat bread rather than products made with "wheat flour," which means white flour. Use organic fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and juices whenever possible, and your child will not be eating pesticides that injure the liver.

If your child tends to get frequent colds or ear infections, give a supplement of organic bovine colostrum (powdered in capsules and added to foods) one capsule twice each day.

Breastfeeding is the best protection you can provide for your child. Continue for at least six to twelve months if possible. The longer you breastfeed, the more benefit your child will experience. Breastfeeding prevents infections and the complications of childhood illness.

Seek out a homeopathic practitioner or an acupuncturist familiar with treating children. He or she will provide treatments that build immune function and also help resolve acute illness quickly and easily. Do not give Antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. Decongestants and antihistamines suppress the body's immune system and add more harmful chemicals to your child's body. These drugs will all weaken the immune system and cause recurrences of infections.

If my child is unvaccinated and gets one of the diseases for which most kids are vaccinated, what should I do?

Give vitamin C (500-1,000 mg. per day), vitamin A (10,000-20,000 units in the form of beta-carotene or mixed carotenoids), and echinacea (non-alcoholic, 10-20 drops three times per day).

Use homeopathic medicines to treat infectious diseases including colds, coughs, and ear infections. See the chapters on Managing Earaches and Managing Colds from Dr. Neustaedter's new book, Quick Cure Guide to Natural Treatment for Kids.

Vaccine Alternatives

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)