CureZone   Log On   Join
Rebounding and the liver.

BethDogg Views: 6,048
Published: 21 y

Rebounding and the liver.

Last weekend I went to the mountains in Colorado. At the resort I was staying at they had this cool trampoline/bungie thing where they strap you into a harness and you can jump on the trampoline 20 feet in the air or more. It was great fun and I did it two days in a row.

The amazing thing is that all of the fullness in my liver area is GONE. One month ago I felt like I had a bowling ball where my liver is. I did a cleanse and felt better, but I still had a little bit of fullness when I ate. That's gone completely after the trampoline.

I was going to do a cleanse this weekend, but my period started so I put it off until next weekend.

So, I guess my question is, does rebounding and trampolining have an effect on the liver in a good way? I would think that it would, but I wondered if anyone else had run into this experience. I'd recommend it to anyone with a sluggish liver to give it a try.

bd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)