CureZone   Log On   Join
Too Late to Save My Gallbladder!

Views: 19,273
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,993

Too Late to Save My Gallbladder!

HALLELUIA! Just did my first liver flush, and passed hundreds of stones all day long. Now I can gasp a sigh of relief! I had my gallbladder surgically removed 4 years ago. Wish I had known about this then! But for about the last 4 weeks, I was not seeing any bile production (no coloration in the stools). I've been in a silent panic for the last MONTH, because I know that without bile, you can expect your cholestorol blood serum levels to start elevating. I can laugh at myself now, but I've been getting up every morning and checking my eyes in a mirror, waiting and expecting the onset of jaundice! Thought I was a goner! Thanks to the Liver Flush however, I am now back to normal. For anybody experiencing problems with "blonde" colored stools, I highly recommend the liver flush! I only wish that the physicians would tell you after they ROB you of one of your precious internal organs (the gallbladder), that you still need to keep up maintenance on your liver, lest it becomes so burdened with stones and blockage that it can no longer function productively.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)