CureZone   Log On   Join
Lymphoma, Level 3 Recommendations

djdetails Views: 4,589
Published: 18 y

Lymphoma, Level 3 Recommendations

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope this entry and responses will help all of those who effected by Lymphoma:

My father has Lymphoma, Level 3. It was diagnosed June, 2005. He received Kemo from September to December, 2005 to clear up this cancer. He took Dr.Rath supplement with his Kemo treatment. He said he would have rather had a natural remedy/process instead of Kemo.

His current condition reveals no lymphoma at the date of this e-mail He has a very slight nerve damage/loss of feeling in right arm and hand periodically.

Today, the medical doctors would like to do self bone marrow transplant immediately.
Medical doctors say this process is needed because the medical doctors state that the survival rate is 70% in five years of Lymphoma, Level 3. Medical doctors claim that without this bone-marrow treatment only 30% survive this type of cancer.

My father doesn't want anymore Kemo or a bone-marrow transplant. He would rather achieve postive results through natural remedies, supplements and life style changes.
Please respond to this posting with the wholelistic recommendations that a Lymphoma, Level 3 patient needs to achieve the healthy results.

Thank You For your Timely Response,
DJ Details

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)