CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad doctor in Dallas, Texas

Views: 3,522
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 616,378

Re: Bad doctor in Dallas, Texas

Everyone has bad experiences with doctors. I've had a few and because of that I choose not to have medical insurance. If you don't have it, you have to make alternate choices, which are ultimately, more than likely, much better for you anyway. I haven't seen a doctor in 7 years for anything. If I break a bone, or suffer a serious wound, then I would see one.

Tests, drugs, surgery, radiation, chemo, "annual exams",...they are not for me.

Thirty years ago, when I was in labor with my 3rd child, a son, the doctor and all the nurses on duty refused to believe I was in labor. Likely, because I never made a sound while going through labor pains. All they had to do was check. My husband did. Being young at the time, I thought they knew their business and would tend to me in due time. Never happened. When my bladder swelled from drinking a quart of chocolate milk before being admitted (I never use dairy now) and I requested a bathroom, they pointed me to a portapotty and left the room. That's where my son was born.

Needless to say, I have very little use for medical doctors any more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)