CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite program for Tapeworms and Ascaris

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

margo765 Views: 4,407
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 613,604

Re: Parasite program for Tapeworms and Ascaris

Both my daughter and I had a pretty ugly virus about three months ago in witch the villi gets wiped out of your stomach. Those are the tiny fingers in your stomach that not only cushion the food from crashing into the stomach wall while it is working, but it is like tiny little straws that absorb nutrients from the food as well. I was told that they would grow back in two to three months, but we would have to be careful what we eat.

Both her and I have had alot of digestive problems, catch colds easily as well as sinus infections over the past three months. The problem is it has been THREE MONTHS and we still haven't really fully recovered.

I have a regimen that I am going to go on. I just did the kidney cleanse as well as the Black-Walnut program, and zap daily. I was going to do the liver cleanse, but given my condition right now ( since she said to never do the liver cleanse while ill.), I think I will do the bowel cleanse, before I do the liver cleanse.

I just had an appointment with a naturopathic doctor, that said even though CQ10 is good, for the purpose I am buying it for, raw pumpkin seeds do the same thing. Hulda suggests taking three to four thousand milligrams of CQ10 a day for tapeworm. When I went to the health food store, and priced it, that would cost me a $30.00 bottle every other day! (and it was on sale!). I don't know about you, but unless my condition is life threatening, I rather try the pumpkin seeds first!. At least I know I can get my daughter to eat those.

My concern, witch has gone unanswered, is that my daughter is going through the same thing I am. I can put myself, through all these regimens, but what about her. I guess maybe knowone knows for a child this age. The naturopath didn't really follow the Hulda program, but gave me patches that go on the feet at night, that pull toxins from the blood stream, while the blood is circulation through the feet at an accupressure point. These are a dry white patch, that is put on a clean dry foot. The next morning, the patches range from green to black and gooy, sticky, and smelly, and sometimes hard. This and the pumpkin seeds is about the only thing I know to do for her.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)