CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Immune System Boosting & Clark Protocals

vtool Views: 2,482
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 613,121

Re: Immune System Boosting & Clark Protocals

I am taking the product, and so is my entire family. I learned about it from Dr. Jeffery Sutherland, and Dale Fawcett. You can listen to Dr. Rob Robertson for free, and the immunologist and oncologist about this product http://www.livingnow.net/vanderpool/ by calling 1-866-315-4002

I have yet to get sick with either the cold or flu this season or year. I take the transfer factor, and I do the herbal cleanses, liver flushes, kidney flushing, and zapping, and now use the Fscan2 for frequency therapy or parasite/condition specific zapping or frequency generation. The transfer factor boosts the immune system to 103%, while the transfer factor plus to 248%. Nothing else in the world can do that. It is 400 to 1,000 times stronger than colostrum. There is nothing that competes with this for strengthening, educating, and boosting your immune system and first line defense against bioweapons, plague outbreaks, superviruses, mutating bacteria, and killer diseases in general. Children who take the transfer factor have been shown a reduction of Antibiotic use by up to 82%, if I recall the stat's correctly from the latest studies. People are having remisions from cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis , etc. My father's vertigo is going away since his consumption of the transfer factor. It educates the immune system. Many cases of heart disease or often associated to viral or bacterial causes, as research is demonstrating. A strong immune system helps the body to fight the parasitical invaders that often kill and end in serious disease.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)