CureZone   Log On   Join
I had my stones tested - don't care what the docs say!

islandgirl Views: 5,906
Published: 21 years ago

I had my stones tested - don't care what the docs say!

Hello Everyone.

I started doing Liver Cleanses about 6 months ago after months and months of intense attacks that seemed to come out of the blue at the worst possible moments. An ultrasound had proved that I had Gallstones and my doctor's response was that I could either have my gall bladder removed or live with the pain. I didn't like either option. Luckily, I discovered this board and came across the various positive responses.

My first reaction was that the whole liver cleanse idea was a gimmick - that someone was trying to sell me something? But what, Olive Oil? Epsom salt? Probably not. I was also skeptical that maybe well intentioned, hopeful people (like myself) were merely dreaming, simply wanting to believe that what they saw was in fact stones. Still, I tried the Liver Cleanses (what did I have to lose, other than my gallbladder?) and the first one was a success. Lots of granular particles and hundreds of pea sized lime green "stones", much like others had described on this site. I did about 4 cleanses, with some being more productive than others.

On the last cleanse I saved one of the pea sized stones and took it to the lab to be tested because I just had to know if this was for real. The stone became soft and seemed to "melt" into a green ooze, but the lab said not to worry, it could still be tested. A week later I got the bad news that the sample was "not a gallstone". I was totally let down and when the nurse called I never even asked what the the mystery stone was actually composed of.

I was so disappointed I decided to totally give up Liver Cleanses for good. HOWEVER, seven months have gone by and I have not had one single attack and they were coming VERY frequently (about every two weeks) and seemed to be getting more intense and lasting longer.

BUT I HAVE NOT HAD ONE ATTACK SINCE THE CLEANSES despite the lab results.

Anyway, I was curious, so I called my doc's office today and asked what the "stone" I sent in was actually composed of. The nurse read the report, which said the sample was composed of fats, protein, and other (wish I knew what the "other" was) and that the sample contained "no granular substances that Gallstones are composed of".

I asked the nurse if there are different types of stones that perhaps aren't granular. She said she wasn't sure and admitted that she didn't know much about gallstones. But, she said the the granular particles were "what makes the stones become lodged". Ha, of course this was a totally idiotic statement. It doesn't take a brainiac to understand that anything granular or nongranular could become lodged in the tiny passage from the gallbladder.

Anyway, I think the lab is wrong. I am convinced that what I passed was indeed stones. What else could explain the fact that I have had absolutely no pain? Zero pain. Time is proof. I think someone, somewhere in the lab that day was uneducated about gallstones. The fact that it wasn't granular seemed to be the deciding factor. If you are new here, reading all these success stories for the first time. Try out the cleanse. It's worth a try.

And don't count on doctors for support. Any mention of a "home remedy" and you will instantly be a walking freak show. Let your own body show you that this truly does work! That is all the proof I need for now.

Monica

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (2)