CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Penis problem

Views: 2,884
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 61,074

Re: Penis problem

Dear Shoeguy,
I don`t know what your problem is, see a physician at a sexual clinic. But please let me know if you find out!

I do anyway have a few advices, that I recommend almost every small and big boy to do:

1) Care about that you empty the urinary tract completely after urinating. This is healty and promotes good growt and keeps your penis in good shape!

Another important thing is to take supplements like enough zink -
or simply eat a lot of pumpkin-seeds,
saw-palmetto (herb) is also very good! There`s a product on the market now, but I don`t know if this is available in USA yet... If you want to know more about where to buy this, send me an e-mail.

In some cases (especially after the age of 40-50, prostata could start swelling up, becoming a little bigger and this could slightly blockate the urinary tube, which causes that the urination is not always completed very well, and a little urin stays in the tube. After taking this medication already after
3-4 days (individual), you will feel that you empty completely
in the morning, and you have a better feeling.

Soft-drinks with artificial sweetener like Diet-coke or light-drinks, could affect your fertility, prostata or sexuality.

Also be shure that you don`t wear TIGHT or warm underwear or jeans!
Lymph-area must be kept free, also important for girls, usually too tight BRA`s is a problem that blocs sirculation and
lymph-liqids in women. This is easy to change and care about!
TRAMPOLINE exercise helps to cleans lymph-liquids faster!

So after SAUNA, always take cold showers! Hot and cold showers is also very good to improve your skin- and sirculation condition!

A liver-cleanse would maybe be very good for you!

I am not at all shure about that any of this could has to do with your problem. But you have for shure got a few things to think about!

Read also my "Good dietary habits" or other advice at
"Ask Lillian forum", try to experiment, if you read old messages here at CureZone, you can learn a lot from people`s experiences.

Greetings form LilliAN

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)