CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible cause of Eczema

No Donuts Views: 1,824
Published: 20 y

Possible cause of Eczema

I have an food allergy to wheat, which is essentially flour which is in most baked and prepared foods. Anyways, When I was looking up the symptoms one is eczema. Notice that your body is having this skin reaction to tell you something is wrong inside your body! Don't believe in the doctors because if they told you all you had to do was give up donuts and bread, they wouldn't make any money off the perscriptions. I know because I had severe Acne and was put on every Antibiotic untill I found out my food allergy . Soo for all that is willing to give something new a try...for 1 week make your own food, don't eat anything already prepared unless you can read the ingrediants. Wheat is disguised in many products under different names. Try eating fruits vegetables and meat. If you notice a clearing of your symptoms then you know you have a problem with wheat. I think it's worth a try. good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)