CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why can't i.....?

Views: 1,063
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 60,547

Re: why can't i.....?

Dear Can`t do it;

Your sexuality is a process and we have very individual needs.

What do you do when you learn how to play piano? Yes, you exercise every day to become satisfied with your performance!

It is almost the same with sexuality. Exsperiment and use your fantacy while you learn and most of all; find the partner that you need. If you know what you are searching for; you will also find it. Talk about how you like it! Try out what turns you on!

Your erotic life is important.

If you live out your sexual fantasies, you will feel a lot more selfconfidence. To become the erotic person that you are, could only make you feel good.....better....best. If you are such a person, your sexuality means a lot for you, you should also find a partner who feels the same!

If you enjoy sex, don`t choose a husband who prefere to watch football on TV or one who love his car more than you!

Go to the library or find a Zen/Tao bookshop; The most exiting books are Mantak Chia`s, Female sexual energy, Tao sexology or Sexual secrets, or different erotic massage or tantric books.

Here you will find interesting information about how to experiment, that you will not find in usual sexual exsplicit books written by 'medical doctors' (Of course there are exceptions, MD`s and psychologists are also individuals, and often very good to exsperiment their sexual lives). Theese books also exsplains how important it is to find the right partner.

To join a Tantric group is a nice way to learn about your sexuality. A wonderful way to learn about your sexual body/mind. Terapists running theese groups are usually very exsperianced. Sexuality in a very calm and prepared athmosphare. I really enjoy Tantra.

In this way you will find out what you like, what you need, alone or together with a partner. You have a lot of time, but if you
don`t practice you will not really learn how to relax and learn how your body and mind respond, theese are also tecniques that can be learned.

A womans sexuality is not fully developed before she is 30 + -!
This is something that men and women maybe have exsperianced, but that they don`t really know. This does absolutely not mean that women under 30 could not enjoy their sexual life. A girl at 18 could absolutely enjoy sex in a very pleasant way.

At the age of between (29) 30 and 45 her sexual energy has reached the top, and she becomes her real sexual self.

Some women deside conciousely or unconciously to ignore their sexual desires, and don`t practice. This kind of women tend to talk too much. This is not healthy, our orgasms and sexual organs has very important and healthy functions;

A mature womans orgasms can become stronger; longer and more intensive and it is easier to enjoy serial orgasms. She will feel that she has found her way to spank the monkey, and she could easier enjoy herself on her own for a longer time than when she was younger. Men do more often spank the monkey regularly in early age.

Lovemaking for a sexually mature person feels like a whole nice and long 'neverendingstory', and it is possible to enjoy sexuality all night long, and then even to continue longer.

This sexual developement will also affect your partner, and it is important that a man also tries to learn sexual techniques to adjust to a fullfilling enjoyment. I mean that a man could learn how to enjoy his erection longer. To count orgasms, or even think about them, is not needed neither for young people and especially not for a sexual mature person.

If a woman gave birth or not, it does not change this developement. Though birth and breastfeeding is healty for a woman, especially if you are prepared to enjoy pregnancy and birth in a natural way; Birth will be easy and light and will only change your body into stronger and more feminin. (More about breastfeeding and birth in 'See all messages posted by Lillian'.

Watch your diet and lifestyle, keep your intestines and liver clean, it will always make your hormonal flow and sexual desire stronger! Read; 'Good dietary habits'; in Ask Lillian forum.
Or if you have a real sexual problem, try Dr Schulzes female and male herbal formula. Don`t try this out if you are alone!

Could sexuality make a woman choose or stay with a man? Once this question was posted here at CureZone. And I think yes, it certainly means a lot for a woman that her partner has learned how to satisfy her, to understand her needs. Only a few techniques and some exsperiments will change their sexual life; I think this is important.

I wish you all a fireful erotic springtime.....
Lillian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.296 sec, (3)