CureZone   Log On   Join
What does it mean when someone lies to you in a dream

elly Views: 6,869
Published: 21 y

What does it mean when someone lies to you in a dream

Last nite i dreamt about someone who lied to mean in my dream.It was the bus driver who lied to us.
I was on a bus again (This is my 3rd bus dream in just over a week)
We were being taken on a bus tour to a very large hotel complex. Everyone there kept sending us in the wrong direction. Finally we met someone who worked there who took us where we wanted to go and the people on the bus were getting the meeting room ready instead of the hotel staff.

This closely resembles an actual event in my real life that happened in 2000. (This is a true story )
I kept trying to get a hold of this fellow in our town who worked for a bus lines to put my name on a list to go on a bus trip. I could never get a hold of him. Tried for about 5 days. Everytime i phoned their home his wife would be extremely rude to me and not take my information, even though we were suppose phone up and sign up at their home for the upcoming trip.
I even called the owner of the bus lines. No success either.
I kept thinking what is going on.
There were other forces at work to keep me from signing up for this trip, anyway what happened was my cousin called from back east to tell us her dad had passed away and we ended up going to a funeral instead of a bus trip.

This alleged bus trip never did happen, i found out when i got back, that this guy told everyone to meet him 30 miles down the road in another town to be picked up. That certainly did not make sense to me. He duped alot of people that day. That is how we all felt in this dream i had. (Gullible, 'Ya Know)
The bus driver never did not show up.
He skipped town.
You can probably imagine the rest.

Joanne S.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)