CureZone   Log On   Join
Headaches triggered by drinking water / taking minerals. Suspect cause as uranium. Need help!

suezin2qt Views: 4,531
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 60,034

Headaches triggered by drinking water / taking minerals. Suspect cause as uranium. Need help!

I suffer from severe head-pain that I can't really classify as headaches and definately not migranes.

My hair analysis shows 97% Uranium. I've been suffering with severe pain for 20 years when I drink even one drop of the the local water or take minerals. The pain manifests itself with rigid tubelike structures all over my skull and face. I take 1/2 Excedrin every 20 minutes for 48 hours to reduce the pain as well as deep massage to my head and face.

I'm wondering if the minute minerals react with some sort of electric charge to the metals in my brain (uranium and amalgam) and vascular system causing this pain (and inflammation / reaction). If this is a possible scenario, how can I de-charge the metals in my brain and then get them flushed out of my system?

I am assuming that the uranium (& mercury) is the root of my problems. I Don't know how I was exposed. Unfortunately, from what I understand, to get rid of metals you have to take minerals and I can't even take a multi-vitamin with minerals without triggering the severe pain I want to get rid of.

So, what can I do? Another complication is that I have fibromyalgia and Sjogrens Syndrome. Someone mentioned in a post something about flushing the liver with orange juice to get rid of agent orange. Would this help rid me of the heavy metals? Another complication is orange juices gives me fibromyalgia pain and I cannot take anything that could be diruetic (lemon, strawberries) as it drys my eyes and organs out (that's the Sjogrens complication).

A strange symptom when I take vitamin A, I can feel a sensation that I imagine is a rolling rock-like (gravel) piece of metal working it's way from the side of my head to my cheek near my eye. After all I have read about Amalgam I recall how 10 years ago I had a huge filling removed and the dental assistant did not suction out the large chunks of Amalgam and I started choking and swallowing the black crud. So, I'm thinking that the rock-like rolling piece of metal could be the Amalgam or a wad of heavy metals that has broken loose (or attracting/clinging to other metals in my vascular system). (Would be interesting to get an ultrasound of this to see what it is and get it removed but I don't want my face cut up!)

I'm wondering if the minute minerals react with some sort of electric charge to the metals in my brain and vascular system causing this pain. If this is a possible scenario, how can I de-charge the metals in my brain and then get them flushed out of my system (carefully)? Also, if I take Toradol (anti-imflammatory that I can take) at the same time to help reduce inflammation and clear this stuff out.

What kind of doctor / or metal expert could help me? I'm sure everyone will think I'm crazy but I need to resolve this before I get too old to take care of myself.

Begging for help!
Suezin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)