CureZone   Log On   Join
Poor digestion and poor vision...

prettysoulful Views: 8,859
Published: 18 y

Poor digestion and poor vision...

For anyone who may suffer from digestion issues and poor vision, there may be a link. I recently became aware of a condition called SIBO, small intestine bacterial overgrowth. This condition is often linked with IBS, CFS, and systemic candida. What I have discovered is that SIBO can deconjugate bile which causes poor fat digestion. This takes place in the small intestine, so many fat-soluble vitamins can be affected by this, including vitamin A, an obvious link to eyes. But it can also interfere with vitamin D which can affect both calcium and magnesium absorption. Both of these minerals affect cell permeability and pH balance in the body.

Many of you know that I have been struggling to clear the vision in my right eye, while my left eye has improved quite well with zinc supplementation along with E and A. Recently I began treating my own case of SIBO with enteric coated peppermint oil supplements. After just over 2 weeks, I have seen a continuous improvement in my right eye vision. The haziness is clearing, and my ability to focus is improving. I can see farther and sharper using both eyes than I could before I started the treatment. I am pleased that this improvement has been progressive and consistent unlike my experiences in the past.

I believe that by preventing the deconjugation of my bile by the SIBO, my body is now able to utilize the vitamin A I was already adding to my diet. Also, by increasing fat digestion, cell membranes may become more flexible and less rigid allowing me to focus better and pass nutrients thru the membranes(thanks to my alkalizing minerals, cal/mag).

Anyway, I am overjoyed, and eager to see how much better things will get.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.039 sec, (1)