CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bags under eyes: any success stories?

PatriciaM Views: 10,220
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 598,000

Re: bags under eyes: any success stories?

I had soft folds of loose skin running vertically down from the outside corners of my eyes and more going horizontally above my cheekbones - Think Bassett hound.

About a month ago I got a Derma Wand and noticed a difference in about a week and a half. It's all gone now, and it is also working on soft folds of skin on my neck, above my clavicles. There's not much happening on the tougher skin on my face except my lips seem to be more lippy - they were a thin(er) line. It's supposed to take about 3 months anyway, so we'll see.

They say on the ads that it only takes 2 or 3 minutes a day. They're lying. I spend about half an hour twice a day, but it can be done whilst watching TV so that's OK. I'm in Canada and I bought mine from Isterwood.com, and it cost me $144.18 inclusive. Check it out. Pat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)