CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do I know if I have the right girl to marry

elly Views: 8,882
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 595,161

Re: How do I know if I have the right girl to marry

I agree with mtnndeww, keep running and don't look back.

Don't fool yourself into thinking things will improve after marriage.
Each person carries alot of baggage from his/her life and if you think marriage is the answer your dead wrong.
When you start living together as man and wife, the problems with anger will only exacerbate. It sounds like it could be a control issue.
When someone keeps after someone about marriage etc., what ever it maybe, to me it usually means they need to control the situation at all cost. Is your own personal happiness worth this "great girl", who may not turn out to be so great after marriage. You actually find out who people really are after a marriage, the mask comes off and the real person suddenly appears. You think you know them, boy are most people surprised when there perfect person turns into somebody else.
People have this need to change the other person into the type of person they think would be right for them.
Marriage changes everything,
If you do go through with it, i would go with my gut instinct. Think very long and hard about this lifetime commitment.
All i can say is good luck in whatever it is you decide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)