CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you all so very much.

Mr. 5639 Views: 2,020
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 594,983

Re: Thank you all so very much.

Thank you, all of you for such wonderful words of encouragement. I’m reading your letters and trying to figure things out. I’m kind of distracted right now, the firestorm here in the county has made life miserable for everyone. Last night I could see the fires burning on the hills around the city. And this morning, I can’t see anything because the smoke is so heavy. I went outside for a couple of minutes this morning, and the smoke makes it really hard to breath, much worse than it is inside. So I came back inside quickly. The ash is so heavy, it’s like snow falling. The green grass in front of my home is white.

I keep waiting for the fire officials to tell us to run. They’ve been doing that all over the county and it’s still burning out of control. So many people, and hundreds of homes, gone in the fire.

It kind of makes my little problem seem really insignificant by comparison. I will write more when I can breath better.

Thank you all again,
T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (1)