CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Love but no lust

mtnndeww Views: 5,823
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 594,773

Re: Love but no lust

Where do I begin? First and foremost, get rid of the exploration dudes making hay with your woman. Not healthy at all. Marriage is a godly committment that obviously wasn't listened to when the pastor was speaking. Marriage in your 40's isn't about sex. Marriage 101, chapter 3 states it clearly. If she doesn't want sex with you, welcome to the club! Lust disappears with the years and never returns no matter what the Maxims and Cosmopolitans of the world tout. Relationships go into mature phases of life. I wish my wife would screw like when we were dating, but she doesn't. Do I love her any less. No. Do I wish I was the balance beam and she the gymnast? Of course. Quit searching for lust. Quit being so clingy while you're at it. Develop other interests (other than threesomes). If she is unwilling to lay off other guy's meat, then you need a marriage counselor before the lawyer's office.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)