CureZone   Log On   Join
Sure....

Southern Belle Views: 1,740
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 594,161

Sure....

Hi confused!!

Well, the first thing that popped into my brain was to subscribe to Playgirl and see how he likes it. But, I'm not sure that would be the sensible way to handle it. If you live in the United States and the Chippendales (male dancers) come to your area, I would make a beeline to see them and stuff dollar bills where the Chippendale dancers will allow you to stuff dollar bills. Ha

Personally, I wouldn't be too worried about it. The women featured in Playboy are airbrushed anyway. In person, they probably would look like normal women---you know, all the imperfections. I know you are way cuter than them!

Reminds me of a true (but funny) story about my husband. He is an avid golfer (top 20 in the state) and plays golf every chance he gets. When we first started dating, we had gone over to his house. He got his mail out of the mailbox and was in the process of going through it when a Playboy magazine fell out of the pile of mail. At the same time, he saw his Golf Digest in the pile of mail and yelled, "My Golf Digest!" and proceeded to sit down and I didn't hear a word out of him for the next hour! He never touched the Playboy magazine....

So, don't get too worked up over the magazine. In fact, when it arrives, read it, too. It does have great articles.

Paulette G.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)