CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yellow stool - why??

Marg Views: 17,176
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 593,713

Re: yellow stool - why??

Hi Maddie,
In Hulda Clark es book "Cure for all Diseases" she states that yellow poo means a blocked bile duct!

The lead up week to my second last flush was full of gallbladder pain and yellow diarrhea. I was in so much pain that I wasn't going to do the flush. Then I thought about it and decided if I had a blockage of a bile duct somewhere the flush would release the pressure. (Hopefully).
So I went ahead with my 10th flush.
Wow, the sediment that I passed was unreal. No stones, just lots of grainy yellow stuff and sediment.
So I was blocked up somewhere, and I needed to do the flush to help move whatever was blocking me.
I also did an enema later in the day and was still passing sediment, no stones.
Each and every flush that I have done (11 to date) has had more sediment than stones. I have come to accept that this is a way of cleansing for me. The stones will eventually move when the sediment has been cleared.
My yellow motions turned to normal brown colour the next day. Thankgoodness, coz I was getting worried. The pain settled down to only a dull ache occassionally, and I just need to keep on flushing until I am pain free.
Keep up the flushing and it will clear.
Happy flushing
Marg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.099 sec, (1)