CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: teeth regrow

janaki Views: 5,791
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 590,065

Re: teeth regrow

Hi Garuda,

I certainly believe that the body has tremendous regenerative ability. I do believe that this requires perfect faith however. I did read a story about a man whose leg had been badly mangled in an accident (like torn to pieces). He would not accept the non-use of his leg. His leg completely healed and re-grew skin to the point that he was able to walk normally.

There is an ancient system of medicine in India (mainly south India). It is called Siddha medicine. I have some experience with this having been healed of a broken toe and several other minor things by a Siddha doctor. They believe that the teeth can be re-grown. They also believe that they have a cure for AIDS which involves drinking something to burn out the insides. They said that to be cured by the treatment one has to basically submit to death, and that very few people are able to do this.

Anyway Siddha doctors are quite rare, but you might be able to find some information online. It's a very interesting approach, although from my own experience I can say PAINFUL. I associate Siddha with PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!

I have one book at home that discusses Siddha a little bit, called "the Alchemical Body"...offhand don't remember the author's name.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I think teeth regrowth is possible...however more in the realm of spirit and faith, than a particular remedy or physical practice to be applied. You might ask Andreas Moritz in his forum as he is very experienced in yoga and ayurveda.

Om om,
janaki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)