CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I could talk all day....

Views: 1,997
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 589,845

Re: I could talk all day....

You are right.....where are the yoga-practitioners gone?

During pregnancy I was used to do yoga, in my case quiet often, and always until the last day of pregnancy.
I gave birth like a native and had never any kind of problems at homebirths, in water without midwife etc....
It was a wonderful way to give birth; without drugs or pain.
I always recommended my friends to join a yoga class instead of the usual birth-classes at the health stations.

Now, since I`m not pregnant anymore, I feel like moving faster.
I joined a group to do Tai Chi for a while, but I still did not feel it was my preferred "Do", so I started Aikido, and enjoyed that for some years. And most of the time I did "Ryori-do", which means;
Art of cooking, that was always one of my very preferred "Do`s".

Then some friends of mine invited me to cook for a Qi-gong group, and
I really enjoyed different kind of Qi-gong. Now I still do different kind of Qi-gong and breething exercises sometimes,
Yoga only at seminars or at home.

At the moment I enoy things like Skanetix with a big ball, Pilates and Core. Maybe the reason why not som many practice yoga anymore is because there is such a lot of other choises.

Personally I don`t even like to walk, it`s kind of slow, If I take a walk in the forest it`s always to pick up berries, herbal walks or to pick up mushrooms!

I like things that go faster.....I could run, bike, rollerblade or ride to catch the train, but I really don`t walk....Maybe that`s why I need to go back to yoga....get rid of some stress?!

I will call my friend Christian at the Yogasenter, I`m shure he has some good articles for the Yoga-forum.

Thank you for reminding me my Yoga-time.....
Brainstorm from Lillian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)