CureZone   Log On   Join
autism and vaccination

miori Views: 4,972
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 58,279

autism and vaccination

You can have a look at www.tinussmits.com, a site about the consequences of vaccinations by Dr. Tinus Smits. He has a very clear protocol for removing the consequences of vaccination using homeopathic remedies. You can also read reports about children with autism who have fully recovered following his method. My son is one of them.

The next source to consult could be www.naet.com. You can order there Dr. Devi Nambudripadis's book about allergy related autism, and you can find a list of NAET practitioners.Try this very simple and effective method even before you start your homeopatic treatment.

And, finally, go to www.son-rise.org, and read as soon as possible Barry Neil Kaufman's books SON RISE and A Miracle to Believe In. There is no other more powerful and more loving approach to children with autism than this one. All the parents that have been through this program, and had a chance to compare it with other methods agree about this.

We searched a lot and I think these have been the most useful things that we found, the things that I would have been happy to know from the very beginning.

You can read also Biological Treatments for Autism and PDD, by Dr. William Show, if you are more atracted to conventional medical approaches.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)