CureZone   Log On   Join
I FEEL AMAZING!

Nicole Views: 3,955
Published: 22 y

I FEEL AMAZING!

I am a 27 year old mother of three children. For the longest time, I would have sudden horrible pains in my upper right side. I had no idea what it was . I went to the Dr, he said I might have a hernia. After using Dr. Schulz Intestional cleanse 1 and 2, LET ME TELL YOU- This really works!!
I was skeptical at first. However, after I completed 1 month of using these products, my right side barely gives me any pain at all! Plus, I will tell you that the pictures of testimonials are VERY accurate. I know I have passed OLD fecal matter. And get this! I realized I have gallstones! I have passed TONS of them!! They look like tiny green or tan peas. Isn't that gross? But I feel so clean. I no longer need my 'nap time', my stomach has really flattened out and my husband has complemented me on my skin. This will now be my way of life. Oh! I have ceased almost all junk food AND meat!! I am so happy I wanted to share. Please tell your friends and family. This has really changed my life. Thank you Dr. Schulz!!!!!!!!
Nicole

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)