CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes, I have used GCG

Lynn Views: 1,454
Published: 22 y

Yes, I have used GCG

Yes, I am glad you have joined us in our quest to roll away the stones!!! I have used both Chanca Piedra (Raintree Health) and Gold Coin Grass plus Coptis and Chinese Bitters according to Julia Chang's directions on her website. I have done three flushes. The third was the most dramatic with more stones than the first two combined. That flush was after two weeks of Coptis and Bitters for the first week and Coptis and GCG for the second week. I have taken a bottle of Coptis and a bottle of GCG. I feel much better. I have not had an attack since March 22 and have had lots of pains including horrible headaches and shoulder aches disappear. I am going to switch to Curcurma at night and GCG in the morning for my next round. I believe I still have some more flushes to go. As you go you get more sensitive to the sensations in your liver and gall bladder and can tell when they feel bogged down. I have not done a repeat ultrasound yet to check my progress because insurance only allows so many. I will do one in a month. I was first diagnosed with two large mobile stones, 1.8cm and 1.5cm.
Best of luck, (The flushes are not scarey. I was worried before, but now I look forward to getting another layer removed.)
Lynn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)