CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd Liver/Gallbladder Flush - More Stones out, but feel worse

Jasmine Views: 1,212
Published: 22 y

Re: 2nd Liver/Gallbladder Flush - More Stones out, but feel worse

Does it occur to you that a fact is a claim that can be substantiated. Please supply the scientific evidence to support your case. Don' t forget though that you will need a large sample size probably over 100 to make sure that the results cannot be considered chance. You will need to take a full medical and life style history from these people and then you will need to have flushed stones from all these people tested, including the calcifed ones that people like myself have passed. Then and only then will you be able to sunstantiate your claim.

Oh and by the way, the majority of stones that I have passed have been rock hard or calcified. As someone with a keen interest in science, please explain how calcification of bile salts and olive oil can take place in 12 hours. I would be most interested!

Jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)