CureZone   Log On   Join
I am a medical doctor with nearly 40 yrs of experience in the health profession. My present diet is

Views: 2,812
Published: 22 y

I am a medical doctor with nearly 40 yrs of experience in the health profession. My present diet is

Hi

I'm a medical doctor, M.D., with almost 40 yrs of clinical experience. I've seen the deterioration of overall health in this country, mainly due to poor diet and lack of exercise.

My diet has a very large raw component, including fish that I catch. Sometimes its more than 50%, e.g., in the summer when I have a large supply of berries from my garden, and ample fish and seaweed.

My health has improved dramatically in the last 12 yrs that I've followed my diet and exercise program, and I recommend my program to my patients as I treat them and I encourage them to buy my book EAT THIS! , in its 2nd edition of 30 chapters. One chapter is entitled Raw Foods, other chapters address milk and Sugar as well as exercise, cooking, bowel functions and solutions to modern health problems.

Stay healthy, Ron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)