Jeff Wilson : My Experience With Bee Venom Therapy

Views: 10,090
Published: 22 y

Jeff Wilson : My Experience With Bee Venom Therapy

An interesting story from http://www.designer2.com/bvt/

My Experience With Bee Venom Therapy

by Jeff Wilson
jawsfive@email.msn.com

I am a 33-year-old male who has always been very active and healthy. Seven years ago I was diagnosed with chronic-progressive multiple sclerosis. At the time I was diagnosed I working out at the gym regularly and playing softball two or three times a week.

After I was diagnosed it was a quick downhill slide. My hands and arms went numb, from right below my chest all the way down to my toes. I lost all feelings. I lost total control of my bowel and bladder function and my vision would come and go several times. Everytime I would have problems my doctor would put me on Prednisone and tell me to go home and rest. My first course of IV Prednisone relieved some of the symptoms for a short while and after that it didn't seem to help.

Approximately two years ago I started on Betaseron. I was really pleased with the results I had with it. I didn't have the bad reactions most people do when they first start and it stopped the progression of the MS I was experiencing. The symptoms I had when I started the Betaseron remained but I was experiencing no new symptoms. I still get bladder infections quite often, but I respond real well to Antibiotics .

I have tried every pipedream that came along. I had the Amalgam removed from my teeth, I tried the healthy lifestyle thing and nothing made a difference.
When my mother gave me Jan McAdams phone number and asked me if I had heard about the bee stings I didn't want anything to do with it. I didn't want to build myself up for another big let down. Curiosity got the better of me and I called. I talked with Jan for a long time and she invited me to come over and pick up a book and video. I was very skeptical but I wanted to see the materials.I met with Jan and she explained it all to me and then came the big question: Well, do you want to do it?
She could tell I was very skeptical and asked if I wanted to talk to some other people who were getting stings. I said, "No." I wanted to go home and look at the video and book and I would think about it. I had no intention of letting bees sting me; that hurts. The she asked if I wanted the two test stings to see if I was allergic. I didn't want to look like a pansy so I said, "Okay."

Jan gave me two bee stings at the base of my spine and removed the stingers right away. We sat and talked for awhile to see if I would have a reaction. She asked if I felt anything and I didn't. I left and started driving home kind of angry at myself for even looking into all of this. A good song came on the radio and I was driving along looking at the scenery and suddenly I realized I was tapping my feet to the music and that I could feel the foot pedals. It's been seven years since I could feel the pedals or to have the energy to raise and lower my feet more than a couple of times. I was so caught up in it that I missed my turn and got lost.

I have been getting strung now for a couple of weeks. Most of my numbness is gone, by balance is incredibly better adn the fatigue is not near as intense. It seems like I'm always catching myself doing something that I couldn't do before starting the strings.

My M.S. is not cured. I still have had a couple of bad days, but I used to only have a couple of good days. Thanks to people like Jan, who do this not for money, but out of the goodness of their hearts I feel 100 percent better. Along with my very supportive wife and family the future seems a whole lot brighter.

http://www.designer2.com/bvt/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)