CureZone   Log On   Join
Suppression

Lapis Views: 1,137
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 580,041

Suppression

The rigours of psuedo Science you mean? Until pharmaceuticals have a much better track record of cures and less attributable deaths, then this type of Science holds no real "scientific" water.
The Science that is performed on behalf of pharmaceuticals is done so by "guns for hire" and results are most often skewed to get desired results. That has become the reality of our day. Many scientists have spoken out about this and usually find themselves unfunded and even discredited whne they do.

Maybe this kind of science has an explanation for the reason so many people today have chronic, degenerative diseases, a trend that continues to grow, not receed.

I know of several people who have tried to get their technology considered for studies and they are always met with extreme resistance. Why do you suppose that is? I Know. It's called protecting a monopoly. I, and many others would love to see well done studies on alternative protocols but due to political and economic pressures from corporations and their lobby groups, this isn't going to happen any time soon.

Interestingly, look up some of the patents on similar electo-medicine devices to Hulda's, and take note of your findings. In one case, a group of reaserchers from The Einstein College, studied a similar device as Hulda's and had incredible results that were even published. Low and behold, it fell from the public eye as quick as it was released for review. Was someone bought off? Who knows, but it is just another example of what happens when something threatens the monopoly of the corporate illness business of the global elite. There are many, many stories(doocumented) like this one.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)