CureZone   Log On   Join
An interesting clinical study looking for volunteers

JoyceF Views: 1,513
Published: 20 y

An interesting clinical study looking for volunteers

Hi all...I am using LDN for my MS but thought it might be a good idea to post this message here because we desparately would like to one day have a clinical study done with it for MS. However, it is being studied right now for use with Crohns disease so I thought I would post this message here for you all. I've been on this very safe low dose naltrexone for about 20 months now and truly believe it is halting any further progress of my MS. It works by regulating the immune system. I do not have experience with Crohns Disease but if it helps you half as much as it has helped me I say go for it. Ok here is the addy for the research project www.hmc.psu.edu/colorectal/research/naltrexone.htm
You can also find additional info about this drug at www.ldninfo.org. Good luck to all and Godbless...JoyceF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)