CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amount of time between flushes

Ralanda Views: 1,200
Published: 21 y

Re: Amount of time between flushes

I just did my first flush. It was the 7 day flush.It ended Sunday night with me drinking the olive oil mixtures. On Monday I passed my first stones and was very excited about it, especially since, having had 2 ultrasounds, I was told I only had a lot of small rice sized stones. I passed a coule that were as big as dimes and many pea sized stones. But on Tuesday morning (this morning) I had a gallbladder attack. I read somewhere that taking Cod Liver Oil would help the gallbladder contract and dislodge the stone so I did this. After about 20 mins. I felt 2 popping sensations in my upper right abdomen. After a half an hr the pain got worse and moved to the center of my upper abdomen as in the attacks I've had in the past. The pain escalated so I then took 2 tsps of epson salt in warm water. I read that this helps the ducts to dilate. I also held a hot water bottle on the area. Finally after another 40 min of pain, it subsided. I know I have more stones that need pass. HOW SOON CAN I START ANOTHER FLUSH and what are the consequenses of beginning too soon?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)