CureZone   Log On   Join
*****CONCERNED......HOSPITAL or FLUSH??????*****

Views: 1,198
Published: 21 y

*****CONCERNED......HOSPITAL or FLUSH??????*****

HI ALL, I thought It was just a gallbladder thing that so many people deal with. So, since the last day of Feb. 2003 I have had attacks with severe pain and vomitting ( vomitting not every day but one to 2 times every week or two,) The pain keeps me from eating normal amounts of food, I eat small portions, and have to wait sometimes 4 hours to keep from getting that pain again. I have these questions: 1. Is this condition deteriorating my other organs, will I get pancreatitis, or peritonitis, 2. When do i know if I should go to the hospital, I was told a little while ago that a distant relative, ignored the pain and just dealt with it and almost died, and was in ICU for 17 days. 3. I have done two flushes since this Saturday night and this morning I got alot more green waxy looking different sized stones. 4. Tracey told me to get tincture of Dandelion and Milkthistle, the herb stores dont have it, can I use Nature's Sunshine, in two individual bottles,? 5. What about the book, "Prescriptions for Nutritional Healing" should I go the gallbladder section and tell the people at the herb store to get me everything on the list and take it? 6. Tracey tells me it is okay to do continuous flushes one after the otherr, I am waiting 1or 2 days between them to get better as soon as possible, and because I have to return to work in three week. Anyone disagree? 7. Is it okay to take the herbs and supplements while flushing ? To anyone who reads this THANK YOU!! Iwill appreciate the help you can send my way. Good Health to you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)