CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Flame: Plum Pit Story!

Tracey Views: 11,949
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 579,532

Re: For Flame: Plum Pit Story!

Hi Flame!

Yes, I do believe that long-buried emotions will resurface when doing liver flushing. They'll bubble to the surface first...then be eliminated...

That you're experiencing this is excellent...you're getting rid of the old to make room for the new...

I just quickly looked at your chart and see that 2002 must have felt quite 'stirred up'...changes?...unexpected happenings (through your Relationship or Values?). Actually 2001 was the start of the transit - some sort of 'wound' or hurt was brought into the picture. Maybe these are the emotions that you're releasing right now? Have you been able to express (throat) your feelings to someone - over what has been going on?

You have a big 'Grand Square' in your chart which is pretty powerful! Challenging, too...challenging energies...but once you bring the 4 together - it is very powerful. It is THIS Square that has been stirred up by Uranus (planet that desires you to be your True Self...so it stirs things up, changes old structures/relationships/values in order that you can experience your self and the world in a more Alive state. Change is scary to most people - but it's good good good because then we grow!).

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that all the emotions related to that change may be stirred up now because of the Liver Flushes - so just let it all out and keep flushing until that plum-pit is dissolved. That's kind of perfect...you have a 'physical' gauge!

Let me know what happens...

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)