CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hydrogen peroxide for eczema

jannov Views: 52,011
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 5,482

Re: Hydrogen peroxide for eczema

Dear,
I’d like to describe a little bit different way how to treat health or skin problems.
I suffered from atopic eczema all my childhood. My mom tried everything possible to help me, but nothing worked. I went to see many doctors, tried every cream or pills with no results. I remember my mom how desperately she tried. One day I don't know why, but I went to see a healer who came to my town once a month to help people. Believe or not. The eczema what I was suffering from for 18 years was gone within few weeks. I learned at that time, that skin is only a mirror of my organism. The problem on the skin is just a demonstration of some of your organ problems. Skin problem is just one way how to let you know about that.
But anyway, when I was 20 years old I started to travel to different countries. Never had problems with my skin until I came to USA 5 years ago. I was OK for 4 years but last year I got severe eczema again. Except my face I had it everywhere.
I tried everything possible for few months, with no results at all. I decided to search for alternative help again. I got in touch with Mr. Gellner who was claiming he can treat any health problem over the distance by meditation. And he was saying that he was successful in 99% of all eczema cases so far .First I didn't believe it and was fighting with that problems for another months. Than I said to myself, I don't need to risk anything, if I'm going to try and I did. 5 months was nothing happening at all. On the 6th month my bad eczema disappeared within one week and never came back again. His treatment is very unusual but has the best advantage what nobody else can offer. You pay after you see the results. You can just give it a try and wait till it comes. From the time I got fixed from him, I started to promote his healing method around the world. It is not about money, but about helping to other people, because I know how people with eczema can feel in our society. The web page is www.healer-cz.com You can ask by e-mail what ever you might need to know or you can call me on my cell in USA 937-672-3935

www.healer-cz.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.245 sec, (2)