CureZone   Log On   Join
Facing Surgery, can I still avoid it?

birdie Views: 1,579
Published: 21 y

Facing Surgery, can I still avoid it?

I just got back from the hospital after a big scare. Chest pains for two days wouldn't go away, so at 11:30 P.M. Sunday night, I gave in and went to the hospital. Had a very bad reaction to nitroglycerin, underwent all the stress tests and came out okay on the heart. Doctor says he suspects the gallstones. Now here's my problem: I do have gallstones, proven by liver scan last year. My first flush was the only successful one. At that time got out lots of small green ones and a lot of grit. But the subsequent flushes were failures. I'm not sure what I did wrong. Now my doctor is all but insisting on surgery and SOON because he says if I wait too long it will be the old fashioned "knife" way instead of the easy modern way. I plan to do a flush tonight and be VERY prudent about it. But I wonder how many I would have to do to maybe get enough stones out to avoid the surgery. BTW, I had the pain again early this a.m., and knowing it is NOT my heart but the gallstones, I'm worried I'm going to lose my gallbladder if I can't do something on my own. Can anyone tell me if I should even bother at this point as it will probably take several flushes in a row? Is it ok to do one every day? Or is it dangerous? Also since I had unsuccessful flushes after the first successful one, am I likely to be wasting my time? Thanks to everyone.
poor birdie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)