CureZone   Log On   Join
Ok, here is why...

Blackbeard Views: 2,090
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 567,900

Ok, here is why...

Many of the times I have failed to heal myself it is because of someone touting a product that can only be bought from them...They make the pious claim that they are the only ones who could possibly make the product properly, and you can not trust anyone else's products...Of course for their high quality, there comes a high price...and their money back guarantees are usually filled with empty promises...

If I save all their bottles and have my stools analyzed every day and ask for my money back before they even say the product will be effective, and I get my lawyer to certify that a doctor has administered the doses to me properly...they will see if I qualify for a refund...

Of course there can actually be legitimate people who can actually offer you something...but there are also a lot of people stealing an idea, then just manufacturing products by marking up generic products and slapping their label on them.

I have read your testimonials on Dr Schulze before, and have heard from others who also believe in his protocols. And I may just invest more money in myself and give his products a try...

I will give the free advise a try by posting a question for him about my current travails...

Keith S. :{)>

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)