CureZone   Log On   Join
raising my metabolism

Views: 610
Published: 21 y

raising my metabolism

hello - i am looking for a thermogenic cocktail to take during the day so i can kick start my metabolism. i have been taking a mixture of 8 oz. of organic vegetable juice combined with a 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of tabasco sause - it honestly doesn't taste that bad! and doesn't burn my mouth - i gulp it down pretty quickly! and then during the day i take 2 teaspoons or so of bragg's organic apple cider vinegar after about 1/2 hour after eating. I have also been taking Dr. Perricone's supplement vitamins but at $120. a month I expected I would be feeling less tired and more energetic, however that isn't the case which led me to try this after seeing an infomercial which discussed a "thermogenic cocktail" after looking it up on the internet I ran across the above formula and wondered if indeed it will make a difference, or if I'm taking it at the right time for the best results, or if I should be taking it at all! I am trying to lose 50 lbs and have really tried to stick to a good healthy Diet consisting of oatmeal in the morning, protein and very little carbs at lunch and then protein and a light carb, say less than 50 grams at dinner time - but I think my metabolism is DEAD - I've seen no results other than about 12 lbs in the last 3 months - did i mention exercise? I am so tired all the time I can't manage much I do run around a lot at work and walk the dog about 3 times a week for about 1/2 hour. That is what I was hoping the vitamins would do for me - get my iron poor blood up so I would have more energy. Please let me know if all of the above is for not or if I'm on the right track to something that can help me - OR WHAT CAN I DO!
thanks!
v.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)