CureZone   Log On   Join
I AM BACK

DR. RICHARD SCHULZE Views: 2,370
Published: 21 y

I AM BACK

Dear Friends, I have just returned to my office. It is Tuesday evening May 20,2003. I will be continuing to answer all of your questions starting with page 2 this week and hopefully get most of them answered within the next few weeks.
I have also noticed that a few of my answers that were recorded and typed for me are missing a few words or sentences and some of the sentences dont make sense.
I am working on getting my answers to everyones questions as fast as I can but I want them to be very accurate also. Please bear with me, Bob and the other great curezone members while we get ourselves together and get all of your questions answered.
I would also like to let everyone know that my company, the American Botanical Pharmacy is moving it's offices and telephone opperators to a much bigger building starting today and will be totally in the new location by May 31st. In the mean time the telephones may act up but this is only a temporary glitch.
Stay Healthy,
Dr. Richard Schulze

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)