CureZone   Log On   Join
incessant stomach gas

Views: 691
Published: 21 y

incessant stomach gas

thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

My problem:

For a couple of years, ever since I was convinced to take a very strong Antibiotic (Arithromiacin), I have had intermittent problems with a lot of stomach gas. This persisted last year when I spent a year in India, sometimes with that yucky smelling Giardia-like smell. But at this time, I have it mostly (but not exclusively) in the mornings for about an hour or two. It has no smell, but there is SO MUCH gas!!

I am currently in the second week of the "Master Cleanse". Also known as the Lemonade Diet wherein I am only consuming a concoction of lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. This also includes drinking a quart of salt water every morning and a Senna tea each night. But still the belching!!!!! This has been going on for nearly three months.

Previously, I did a Liver Flush (second time) by daily consuming a drink of Garlic, Ginger, Cayenne Pepper, Lemon Juice, and Olive-Oil for a couple of weeks.

I have been a vegetarian for over 15years and I'm a very healthy 44yr. old male yogi.

I have tried Wormwood to some small success, but never did a lengthy regimen because I thought I'd wipe out the frendlies in my GI. Also have tried Colloidal Silver . Recently tried Silymarin and Pancreatin.

Thinking of doing a Gall Bladder Flush.

Would appreciate your input, Dr.

Thanks again,

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)