CureZone   Log On   Join
Want to be a new user!

Views: 390
Published: 21 y

Want to be a new user!

Hi Dr. Shulze...how you manage all you do....and answer e-mails is truly beyond me, and my congrats, being a mother of 5, I can only imagine. I have been reading about you and your colon cleasing products all over the net. I am very interested for myself and for my husband. Myself, you would call a "sluggish" patient. I have a b/m usually every other day, but sometimes less. Strange, but I have always noticed a huge increase on the first day of menstration. (what's that all about?) I suffer the usual complaints of "getting older" (41), and some more specific problems with sore joints and some arthritis. My husband, however, has more "constipation" problems. He also feels quite sluggish when he goes for days without a b/m. He also was diagnosed as a "carrier" of the Hep C virus 20 years ago. He is NOT symptomatic tho. What do you recommend, and more importantly how long will we/I need to do the treatment??? Thank you for your time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)