CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr. Schulze, Where Do We Start?

Views: 4,995
Published: 21 y

Dr. Schulze, Where Do We Start?

Hi Dr. Schulze !

I will try to be as brief as I know how.

My wife at the age of 43 underwent surgery in 10/01 for a brain tumor. Her symptoms came on suddenly. In 07/02 her brain was swelling again & she had a seizure. After a brain biopsy, she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. That was 7/12/02. On 8/21 she became paralyzed in her right leg, lost her ability to urinate, & went blind in both eyes.

In October her hands & arms got weak to the point that she couldn't grasp anything. Her left leg also became paralyzed. She developed a very bad bed sore at the base of her spine during one of her hospital stays. She was delusional & irrational quite often from July forward. One irrational thing she would do was scream with fear anytime she laid down. She always wanted to sit up.

Early November she lost her ability to swallow. She was readmitted to the hospital 11/12. By late November, early December she couldn't talk. Her right arm is paralyzed & it causes her pain any time it's moved. She moves her left arm in abrupt swinging motions. Usually when she is conscious she is always swinging it. It causes her pain too when someone moves it. Neither hand is useful. Her fingers are curled, on the right hand they're bent sideways. Straightening the fingers on either hand hurts.

A small spot of pneumonia was found in one lung in November. They gave her Antibiotics . The pneumonia just kept growing & spread to both lungs. They gave her 34 bags of Antibiotics in one week. It didn't help. So they gave up & discharged her to a nursing home in mid December. The pneumonia went away eventually.

She's fed through a stomach tube. All she gets is Boost (it's like Ensure). They feed it to her 24/7 at 80cc/hour. I was able to persuade them to also give her Immune26 in her Boost. On 1/29 I started sneaking fresh vegetable juice (celery, tomato, carrot, brocolli, green pepper, asparagus, bitter melon, ginger mixed), Sea Silver, Royal Tongan Limu juice, & Master's Miracle Neutralizer into her. Within a week or so, she started talking again in a limited way. Also, her bed sore which hadn't been healing (in January they were talking of doing surgery on it) began to heal. By mid March the bedsore was healed.

However, she isn't talking again. She tries, but I can't understand anything. Lately she seems more agitated. She rolls her head a lot, waves her arm a lot, and makes groaning sounds. That left arm is kind of cold to the touch.

4/14 I added glyconutrients to the things I sneak into her. 4/23 I added rice bran. I had also been giving her Sun Chlorella granules & colostrum. However, these tended to plug the syringe. So I stopped them. I just added Wakasa a couple of days ago. That's a liquid extract of chlorella.

In February & March they allowed me to take her on day passes for treatments using the Beam Ray type rife device. We went for 7 treatments. Then she developed pneumonia & a urinary tract infection again so she couldn't go out. She hasn't been out for about a month or more now. The pneumonia has cleared up.

She gets Betaseron to suppress her immune system. She also is on Dilantin & Depakote to prevent seizures.

I'm not sure where to start to help her. The problem I have is that I'm not free to do just anything in the nursing home. I have her there because insurance will help pay for it. They won't pay anything for in home nursing. So, I don't know. Is there any place I can take my wife where she will get the care she needs that is also agreeable to using "alternative" measures? Or is there anything I can do for her while she is in this nursing home? Where is the best place to begin?

Thank you,
Nathan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)