CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with Seizures Needed

KT Views: 1,960
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 567,685

Re: Help with Seizures Needed

Dr. Schulze ,

I have recently been Reading from your "Save Your Life" interviews, with Sam Biser. And I have also looked at the American Botanical Pharmacy sight.

I see that the nerve sedative formula at American Botanical Pharmicy is differnent than your B&B formula. Which do I use, or do I use both?

I have also put on some Nerve restore to combonation to tincture, but then noticed that in the back of the manual you have more herbs than in the interview, St Johnswort, Celery seed, coffee bean, ephedra. Are they part of your formula, or something SB added later?

Also should I be using the nerve restore for someone with seizures? I have heard some people that it could be too stimulating, and intensify the seizures, and others say it won't hurt, and that the nerves need some stimulation to heal. I was reading about the woman who was thrown from the car, and how she was on it, because she had injured nerves.

How do I do the hot and cold on her? I assume a child who is almost 12 can handle the adult routine, but do I focus the hot and cold on the medula, or the whole body?

I have upped her super food to 4 tablespoons a day, is this right? It isn't your brand though, it is something my mother mixes, and calls nutramend. Can you give me spacific amounts of each herb/food to mix your super food combonation?

I am giving her half an adult dose of the the formulas in the Save your life, liver 1 dropper 3 times a day, kidney 1 dropper 2 times a day, echinacea 2 droppers 3 times a day (this is just strait echinacea) blood cleanser 2 droppers 3 times a day. I am also giving her bugle weed combonation for heavy metals. It has been about a week now with her changed routine. Does she need more than this, or am I missing anything she should be taking?

I don't have any # 1 and # 2, but am trying to get it, and she is on Christophers formua, 6 capsules a day. This along with 1/2 teaspoon of 90,000 cayenne, and garlic 3 to 5 cloves a day keeps her bowels moving very well.

I haven't started her on the L/GB flushes yet, she is really going to hate that, I have made her do it before a couple of times, but what ever it takes! Do I do 5 days of the L/GB, and then switch to 5 days of the K/B? Or do I do one day of L/GB, and then one day of the K/B? And should she only take the liver tincture on the days she does the liver flush, or should she take it ever day regardless of weither it is a liver of kidney flush day. And similar with the Kidney tincture?

With the castor oil do I use it on her medula only like I have been doing, or should I use it over the liver as well. I have been having her do it for about 1 hour a day for the last 3 or 4 months. When she skips a day she seems to be more likely to gravitate towards having her seizure on that day. Like if I skip every sunday, as a day of rest, she will have most of her seizures on sunday. Is her body just being allowed to cleanse on those days?

She has been on a mostly raw diet for the last 16 to 17 months, which seemed to be better than her old diet, but she was still having seizures. The last month or so she has been including baked potatoes, bread, rice, or beans at night. All totally vegan, prepared from scratch at home. She is still about 60% raw.

From what I have been studying lately these foods are too heavy for the inital healing stage. Is this a situation where you would recomend the juice fast? If so, how long would you do the juice fasting? After the juice fast was stopped, what kind of diet would you have her go on, and for how long? Would you wait until there were absolutely no seizures at all to let her go back on the potatoes, rice, bread, and beans? If so, how long after?

It is very hard for her, because she has 6 sibblings eating bread, etc. in front of her. I have told her that I will do the program with her, and have been for the last 16 to 17 months.

I had serious health problems as well, MS type symptoms, as well as chemical sensativity, hypoglycemia, and oozing rashes every time I got too much sun. I improved a lot, but then took a turn for the worse about 3 months ago. I started to sun bath daily, which in about a months time got the oozing, increadibly painful rash under controle, but I was having these spells once a month for three months in a row where I would faint, and then go in and out of contiousness, and when I was contious I was numb, not just on the outside, I couldn't feel my throat or lungs, not even my face, it was like stairing out of a mask. The first was brought on by chocolate and turky at Christmas, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB! The second was brought on by cleaning with household supposedly mild cleaners, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB! Maybe I'm an idiot would be more accurate. The third bout I have no Idea, honestly, it was being perfect, i didn't do anything I shouldn't have. I continued to have mild bouts of it 2 or three times a week, where I would go take an enema, and a bath, and keep it under controle, but I felt terrible all the time. That was the last couple of months, has been about 5 months since the first attack.

I was even starting to get mild bouts of this if I stayed up late, and didn't have food in my system. Fasting would bring it on after about 12 hours. Anyway, my husband felt like he was watching me die and he said I was doing it to myself with all this raw foodism, and that he wanted me to eat 25% normal food, like a potato, and some cooked vegetable for dinner. I added the cooked and heavier foods to my diet started me gaining weight agin, I am now 112, and had gotten down to 95 pounds. The worst of the symptoms are gone, but I have more congestion and still am not well. I look like someone punched me in both eyes all the time, I have never had this go on and on like this, nothing gets rid of the circles under my eyes I have had for the last 5 months. Nothing but another cleansing crisis that is, and then they are back in 1 to 3 days. I am tired, Exausted. I have this dull feeling, and get shaky easily.

My daughter didn't loose weight like I did, she looked perfect, but she started having these episodes where she would get extreamly nausiated after dinner about once a month, and would even through up. I thought it was a cleansing crisis, so I would give her a bath, and an enema, and stay with her rubbing her feet till she could sleep. Now she is starting to do that again, even with the heavier foods. And I still get the dizzyness, and onset of the numbness. It starts like I have hit my funny bone, only all over, Then it feels like increadible swelling, and then my mind gets dizzy and hazy.

Anyway, any and all help would be appreciated.

KT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (4)