CureZone   Log On   Join
Benonite Clay Cleanse

BigDoll Views: 3,629
Published: 21 y

Benonite Clay Cleanse

Dear Dr. Schulze -
I am so glad to have the oppty to ask you this question as I have called your office staff and asked them what I should do and they said take more #1.
Approx. 1 year ago I did the prescribed benonite clay cleanse. I kept the #1 going during the cleanse (and increased the dosage) during the #2 formula and completed it over the course of 8 days. I didn't see any odd eliminations while on #2 but my system did become quite sluggish and afterwards, and I did keep the #1 gong for awhile longer.
My bowel movements prior to the protocol were 1-2 x daily.
Since this cleanse, I have had bodily changes, frankly ones I don't like.
My question is this: Is it possible to have the benonite clay compacted in one's colon? My upper stomach/colon area feels very hard and now actually extends out wherein I have not had this problem before (even being a large-size adult but more pear-shaped).
I have this fear that the clay is sitting in my transverse colon and making it sag, sag, sag. I still have my 1-2x daily bowel movements (without any formulas), although I occasionally take physillum powder and have done The Master Cleanse 3 times (made no changes to my hardened stomach and its extension).
I bought the kidney and gallbladder cleanses too but am not comfortable starting them after the results of being on benonite clay. I read your articles and newsletters and thus (slightly)prepared for the smart-a**ed comments, but I really am concerned and am fearing this has made irreversible changes to my colon.
Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)