CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dear Dr.Schulze......

Dr. Richard Schulze Views: 3,206
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 567,614

Re: Dear Dr.Schulze......

Dear Terry, April 21, 2003

I am very happy that my words helped you to keep working on getting healthy.

First and most important is being a vegan, anyone with fibromyalgia and your other problems needs to not eat any animals or animal by-products.

Next, your bowel. If you actually have inflamed intestines and normally have 1 bowel movement for every meal you eat, or more, without any herbal help or enemas, then just use my Intestinal Formula #2.

Get a copy of my book “Common Sense Health and Healing” and start with step 1 and continue to step 20. Also get a copy of my audio tape “Get Well” and especially listen to side one.
They are yours for FREE, see below.

It is important that you focus on being able to totally heal yourself and create powerful health.

I can see that you may have lost your sense of humour so please learn 1,000 jokes for me as soon as possible, I am not kidding.

Also, take some time every day to do something besides pay attention to your symptoms and your various illnesses. There is a big part of your body that is very healthy and keeping you alive. You are stronger than you think.

If you need a boost go to my retail store in Marina del Rey and talk to Mr. Jack Autry if you want to know what is possible. He will also give you any books you need for free, just show him a copy of this e-mail

GET WELL,
Dr. Richard Schulze

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)