CureZone   Log On   Join
Welcome Dr.Schulze and thank you for all your encouragement!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

herbalmistress Views: 751
Published: 21 y

Welcome Dr.Schulze and thank you for all your encouragement!

Hi Dr.Schulze, I am so thrilled like everyone in this forum to have you here and to help respond to all our thrist quenching questions that we have for you..lol. I would like to say thank you for being so tenacious and determinded to get well and learn herbal medicine and then to share so much with other people, THANK YOU!
I just on my own have had millions of questions that I have only dreamt about asking you and now that there is a medium to do so, I can bearly remember what they all were...I am just so overjoyed to have you join us!
Most of my questions are centered around tinctures and herbal preparations...hence my nickname. But I was just wondering (at the top of my overly excited head)if I could ask you a few questions concerning infectious disease, since it is such a heavy topic on so many people's minds lately. I have read from your articles and also from some of Dr.Christopher's that there are two remarkable anti-plague formulas, the one being Dr.Christopher's Anti-plague formula and also your Super Tonic, which is absolutely fabulous by the way! Then there is your immune booster (the echinacea, garlic and cayenne formula) that you also recommend for immune boosting. But I have been really curious about other tactics on immune defence system combating, like the Olive leaf extract that I have read about at heal's site, and also about this re-energized water and magnetic treatment for fighting infectious disease. From reading some of your work I have understood that you also have used magnetic energy to help heal your patients (the beach and sand adventures) and because so many people have been getting so sickly and I have also read about people using healthy herbs, juice fasting, eating properly..etc.. and there still seems to be something missing from the healing equation. Learning about this restored water and these magnetics I have really just been wondering if this also is a missing link for many people, and I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the matter.
Oh another question is also if you by any chance have a recipe for making bilberry leaf tincture for lowering blood Sugar levels in diabetics? I have read your wonderful work with dealing with diabetics, but I was wondering if one could use bilberry leaves succesfully in helping to fight this disease as well, just a major question I have had for months and months and no one who has this formula for making this tincture although I have read so much about it. If filling a blender full with bilberry leaves and adding vodka to the top like your cayenne tincture is the way to do it, I will give it a try, I am just not sure. Thank you again so very much, HM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)