CureZone   Log On   Join
My Story

foundagain Views: 2,429
Published: 19 y

My Story

I am gonna tell you the story of the child abuse I went through.

Well the physical abuse started around the age of 5 by my mom.
The first thing I remember was I was about 5 and my mom had got mad at me for waking her up so she came over and whipped me with a belt a couple of times on the face then shook and threw me in my room and locked the door she left me in there for a couple of days then fianally let me out.When she let me out it was dark outside and she told me I had to go outside and stay out untill she came out and got me for dinner.Well dinner was much later.I continued to get this kind of punishment and I thought it was right and how it was suppose to be and that it was my fault.When I was about 6 mymom met a guy named Carl and he came over to the house alot.He and my mom became very close and he started to sexually abuse me the first time I remember him sexually abusing me was on my 7birthday I didn't have a party because I had no friends and my mom would not let me have one (I was grounded for sleeping in late when I did not even have a clock).Well my mom went to take a nap and I was in my room and he came into my room saying that he wanted to play a very very fun game with me for my birthday.So He came on my bed and sat beside me putting his hands down my pants and started to feel me.When he was done playing the "game" he said that I could not tell anyone about our secret game and said that I was special since I got to play it.So I did not tell anyone.About a week later I found out that Carl and my mom were getting married.I had mixed feelings because I knew that I would have to play the game with him again and I did not like the game and I liked him over because my mom did not beat me when he was over.About 2 months later they had a wedding and I was the flower girl and we moved to a bigger house that had 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms the house we had lived in before had 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.So he was living with us now and he sexually abused me everynight and started in on the physical abuse with my mom weel about a month after we moved in that house my mom annouced she was having a baby girl and she was I was going to have a sister.When she was born I had to take care of her and I was the only one that did as soon as I got home from school I had to feed her change her etc..... and when I got home she was always crying why because she was kept in her crib all day long.But sometimes when I came home my mom was shaking her or she was outside in the shed.By the time she was 4 I was 11 and she was getting sexually abused by Carl.And I knew I had to protect her and sometimes when she broke something or woke someone up I took the blame so she did not have to get punished.But it didn't work my mom found out.When I was 12 it was the first time I got raped by Carl and 2 of his friends he said that I was "ready" for it.And when I was 12 my mom had another baby this time a boy.And I had to take care of him.Once I remember my mom throwing my brother he was only about 7 or 8 months luckily he landed on some pillows on the ground.When I was 13 we got a pool put in our backyard and about 2 or 3 weeks after my brother died of drownding I don't think it was an accident and after he drowend my mom and Carl acted more violent and started to throw me and my sister in the pool and hold us under for being bad.When I was 14 I got raped by Carl again but this time I was pregnet my mother knew what had happend but lied and said I had been sneaking out of the house and had been messing around with guys I didn't say anything and my mom made me get an abortion.That same month my mom and Carl died in a car accident me and my sister were put in foster care where I was sexually abused by a foster dad.Me and my sister were seperated because they did not have enough foster homes.
Thats my story.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.277 sec, (2)