CureZone   Log On   Join
THE VIRUS HUNTERS VERSUS REALITY

Karo Views: 1,370
Published: 21 y

by Jon Rappoport

This article is a follow-up to the very important checklist I have published earlier. The checklist is the first attempt I am aware of to bring any kind of systemized sanity to modern "new disease" research.

I know there is a receptive audience out there, composed of highly intelligent people, well-motivated and very perceptive, who "get a feeling" every time a new disease outbreak is announced. This feeling tells them that, whatever germ is announced as the cause of the outbreak, that germ was bio-engineered in a lab. For the purpose of starting an epidemic. This audience is the Outbreak group. In one very important way, I am on their side, and they are on my side: we all know there is a scam going on which has dark motives. We generally part company on the precise nature of the scam.

The "Outbreak reaction" goes like this: "Oh. They just announced a new disease. They just announced the germ that causes the disease. People are dying. The germ probably came from a lab."

I know something about biowar research, and I know that scientists all over the world are busy fiddling with viruses. I am not ignorant of this.

But, if one understands how disease research is done these days, one has to start with the burning questions: IS THE "NEW GERM" REALLY CAUSING ANYTHING? IS IT REALLY THE CAUSE OF A NEW DISEASE? HAVE THEY REALLY ISOLATED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? ARE THEY JUST DOING BAD SCIENCE? ARE THEY LYING AND HOPING NO ONE EVER FINDS OUT? IS THERE A NEW DISEASE? OR IS IT JUST OLD DISEASE THAT HAS BEEN RE-LABLEED AND RE-PACKAGED?

And then one has to ask: ARE THERE LOTS AND LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT BEING AFFECTED BY THIS "NEW GERM" AT ALL? ARE CASES OF THE NEW DISEASE RECOVERING VERY EASILY, MOST OF THE TIME?

But people who "get a feeling" don't usually ask these questions.

They automatically assume that the very people who are guilty, on a regular basis, of deceiving the public, have found a new germ and that germ really is causing a new disease. They swallow the basic cover story whole---and then they begin to ask their questions about biowar implications.

But you see---well, let me put it this way. Suppose there are scientists around the world who have been fiddling with coronaviruses in labs. From what I read, this appears to be the case. Scientists in this modern day are motivated by money and grants and orders to fiddle with all sorts of germs. All sots of germs. This fiddling goes on all the time. It is part of a general trend toward trying to gain control of germs. People are obsessed with germs. The public, and the research community, are completely sold on the idea that germs are killing humans.

Whereas, most of the time, what is killing people is much simpler than germs or pieces of germs or genes from germs.

I have listed such factors hundreds of times.

Furthermore, one does a great disservice by focusing the attention of sick people on "the power of germs." Because people can recover from much, much illness without any reference to germs.

I have interviewed many people who have rebuilt their health without any reference to germs or the toxic drugs that are used to kill these germs.

I know enough about how "new viruses" are isolated to know that the process is fraught with fraud and bad Science and methods that are very sophisticated but misleading.

I know that this bad Science plagued the "the discovery of AIDS" and was riddled with fraud from top to bottom. HIV is no more a killer than a butterfly on a bush.

(My premium content section contains a mile or two of information on this fraud, information I wrote in 1987-88.)

So, whether or not HIV was ever thought about or speculated about or "invented" in a lab, it is a complete dud.

In truth, the real invention of HIV was done at the Pasteur Institute by Luc Montagnier and at the National Cancer Institute by Robert Gallo. They invented a way of pretending they had isolated a new germ, when in fact they were drawing inferences based on very badly done work in their labs. Whether HIV actually exists or is just an artifact of the imagination---that is a good debate. But in either case, HIV does not cause human disease, unless you want to believe that a piece of dust from a star 1000 light years away is now causing SARS.

Because I discovered this gigantic fraud in 1987, I have had an arsenal of questions in my bag ever since. A checklist of questions I could ask whenever a "new disease and a new germ" were announced.

And I must confess, I am always on the side of the patient, the person who is said to be the victim of the new disease. What is HE feeling when people tell him he is suffering from a horrible new germ? What happens to his mind and immune system when he buys the lie? What happens to his future when he buys into the myth that the new germ is eating him away?

And I think that some people do not think about this very much. Instead, they are consumed with images about "the new germ." They see images of germ plagues sweeping the planet. They do not know, for example, that when you clean up the sanitation in some quarters, the plague stops cold. Or maybe they know that, but they forget. They go somewhere else.

When tempted to infer that a "new killer germ" is really there and is doing great damage, and THEN, on top of that, to infer that the germ is really a biowar creation in a lab---well,I wish people would stop and think about those who are recovering from disease, old and new disease, by simply rebuilding their health. I wish we would think more about the people who can't rebuild their health easily because they live in environments where the dirty water and the starvation and the immunosuppressive vaccines and the poverty are the factors THAT ARE REALLY KILLING THEM.

When you know that millions of people are ALREADY dying because of various lung complications every year, and when you know that their symptoms are indistinguishable from the symptoms of what is called SARS---and when you know that, what, 1000 or so people are said to have died from SARS---I mean, can't you see the scam here? Can't you see it? Can't you see it?

The coronavirus? Just stop and think for a moment.

Aside from all I have written about SARS (see my archive), I offer one more clue. The following comes from Dr. Yuen of Hong Kong University. His statement was printed and paraphrased in the May 9 South China Morning Post: "[Yuen] said most SARS patients died because of the serious side effects of the steroids."

Steroids? Yes. That's what they were treated with.

And I have a report that right now, at one of the Upjohn facilities in the US, they are working flat out to produce huge quantities of a drug called solumedrol, aka methylprednisolone. This is a corticosteroid.

For whom is this steroidal drug intended? Are they shipping it to Asia? Is there a plan to dose Americans with it?

Corticosteroids are toxic. Short term, they cause anxiety, euphoria (which can give way to despair and anger), insomnia, swelling of tissue, hypertension, peptic ulcer, fluid retention, and disturbances in glucose metabolism.

Long-term or in high doses, you are talking about much more serious implications for many patients.

I have also been told that some SARS cases in Asia have been treated with Ribavirin, an extremely toxic drug that causes, among other effects, pernicious anemias.

Coronavirus? The germ which, at last count, was being found in ZERO percent of diagnosed SARS cases in Canada?

At least in Asia, we have the old formula at work, a formula I have mentioned many times: claim you have a new disease; claim you have found the specific germ that causes the disease; attack the germ with a toxic drug; say that the debilitation and death that ensues is not from the drug but from the new disease you claim you discovered. People get sicker, people die. And the tracks are covered by the devious stategy.

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (5)