CureZone   Log On   Join
clarify: hunza products

wenwen Views: 1,202
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 564,813

clarify: hunza products

if i'm a sales person, do you think i would want to make as much profit as i can during this time? and then next question i'm going to ask is y am i spending time posting this message when there is zero sales return? iz actually easier to achieve sales quota back home rather than on-line.

the main objective of the message is not sales. iz abt how we can do our bit to help fight this war against our common enemy - sars.

but i understand, y people react this way. some react this way due to bad experience.

i really hope more people or companies would place the focus on how to help fight sars rather than making profit.

at the end of the day, if the virus spreads to every part of the whole world, this battle wouldnt be juz between doctors/ nurses/ researchers etc vs the virus.

iz a battle for the survivor of human kind!

so y let them fight this battle alone? they have sacrifice so much for us. some doctors even died bcoz they are trying to treat the patient.

y let them fight this battle alone?

they too have family and love ones! bcoz of them most of us could live! so i dont iz fair to let them fight this battle alone!

the planet belongs to everyone of us! i strongly encourage people to do their bit to fight this war!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)